To make the process quite simple, the email address used to apply has been stated in the SMS alert which was sent to applicants to book an interview appointment.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to change your email address after your application for security reasons.
If you applied with a wrong email address, please create that email account and proceed to reset your account password following the steps provided below. If you are not sure which email address is correct, please check the SMS sent.
- Visit apply https://apply.nabco.gov.gh and click on Forgot Password?
- Please ensure you are using the correct email you used to register and apply. Check SMS sent for correct email.
- After requesting to reset your password, a link will be sent to your email. Click on that link to direct you to the page where you will reset the password.
- If you do not receive the link, please check in your spam messages.
- The password reset link is valid for a 1 hour period. Ensure you use it to reset your password before it expires.
- For more information on how to reset your password, visit http://support.nabco.gov.gh/support/solutions/articles/43000007505-forgot-password-